Welcome to the 2013 Spring
Force Soccer Season!
Force Soccer Club player registration is now open. New for this year all registrations will be done online. Below you will find directions on how to register your player. We are using a new system this season so please read below before you begin your registration.
Minimum payment of ½ down is required to register and we have set up an easy recurring payment schedule for the remaining balance. There is a pay buy check option as well please note your child will not be place on a team until payment is received.
Korrio, our new registration system, is committed to the safety of children, and has strict privacy settings and adheres to Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Personal information is shown or redacted based on your role and relationship to the person you are viewing. For example, the coach and other team parents will be able to see contact information for players on that team, but not for players on other teams. Since this is our first year with online registration we need to gather all new information, once you are in the system it will be a breeze to register for the following season.
How to register for NPYSA Force Soccer Club:
- Go to www.npysaforce.org
- Click on the “REGISTER TODAY” button
- A list of available programs will appear, review which program applies to your player and click “sign up now”
- The system will ask you to enter your username or email address. To avoid duplicating accounts the system will scan to verify whether there is an existing account. Korrio will send you an email confirmation. If not, based on several reason such as you’ve changed your email address, it will allow you to establish a new account. STOP… if you are confident you should have an established account please contact NPYSA Force Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceed with registration using the following tips…
- Have medical insurance information ready.
- Separate profiles for each person have been created: each adult, each child.
- The same or different passwords for all members can be created.
- Complete your own [adult] registration information first, and then you will be asked to register your child. During registration is the best time to add additional adults, if applicable.
- Automatic usernames will be system generated based on your first and last name.
- Separate user information will be created for each parent and child, if applicable.
- Additional adults can be created at the time of registration (i.e. adults authorized to bring child to/from events), this information may not be added after registration.
- Once you’ve received registration confirmation, it is a good idea to log on to your account to edit your personal profile, set “Alerts and Notifications” preferences and verify payment.
- All financial questions should be directed to Marc Dalton email@example.com
- All coaching questions should be directed to Bob Kolanko firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional assistance go to Registration Basics, once you have registered use the Quick Start Guide. These tools and much more can be found at the bottom of any page on the platform by clicking on the Support/Help link. If you need additional assistance contact email@example.com